ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRACK TROPHY 381 – PROGRESS TO DATE

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Im sure i seen this at Croft last week on Good Friday, looked like the same car as 3 holes in numberplate recess. Still very clean could not tell any accident damage.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Im sure i seen this at Croft last week on Good Friday, looked like the same car as 3 holes in numberplate recess. Still very clean could not tell any accident damage.
Yes it’s been fully rebuilt, girl owner now and it looks very well. Missing a few parts from when I built her like the Brembos and bump steer kit I believe

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Well it feels like an eternity since I've been on here and it more than likely is....... looking at my R53 build thread, she sold shortly after my last post in Jan 2022!

I've spent most of the last few years on M3 Cutters where I see a few familiar names from here there too. But since my E90 is tucked away for the winter I needed something to keep me occupied.

Two things spurred the re appearance. Last night whilst trawling through Ebay, as we all do when bored and faced with the dark and sh@t weather that is a British Autumn/Winter, and much to my surprise I see my beloved TROPHY 381 is back up for sale! (good luck with the sale by the way) and the fact that I pick up my new winter project tonight, and yes this time it is French again!!

All going well I'll get a thread up and running soon, but as tonight is collection I'll do my usual pottering and checking before anything begins!

More to follow.................

Craig