ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track vid (56k no go)

Suzuki SV650

howd you compress the video dude? Ive got a shedload of video to upload but it needs compressing first. dont fancy uploading about 13gb :sleep:

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 30 May 2005
howd you compress the video dude? Ive got a shedload of video to upload but it needs compressing first. dont fancy uploading about 13gb :sleep:

Thats the original format my cam records on. If I converted it to avi or wmv, the filesize was 400mb and above

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 30 May 2005
ok wat do i do with it once i downloaded it?

unzip the files and right click on the voxacm file, choose install, then should be able to watch it

Right click on the one with the gear on it, voxacm and click on install. Nothing will popup or installer or anything. Then try to watch the vid again and you should get images

And no, got no engine mods lol was meant to be gettin an induction kit off someone there, but couldnt find him lol

right clicking doesnt give me an install option?

if i click open a texty page full of jibberish just comes up?

i dont even have anything called voxacm.inf ? that pic is all i get?

can u try sending me it please?
ben@cliosport16v.net

yea thats wat i clicked earier but i have no install option? just an open option which brings notepad up.

it doesnt say .inf at the end tho. does dinks and yours?

Twingo 133

Good vid, i overtook you and then u followed me for quite a while.. hard for a 1.2 to get away ;)

Twingo 133

Lol yeah. it only had induction kit, de-cat and cat back system. oh and stripped with a passenger.

Lol its 1149cc so its really a 1.1 ;)

Who was it who flashed me when i took a pit stop in the grass?

ok that installed, then i loaded up windows media and it said welcome to windows media 10 like id installed a new version. so i clicked next etc. then opened the track vid and still i have a black screen with sound!?

divx?

oh and i downloaded k-lite codec and watched it in media classic player but the picture is totally unmakeoutable its just blotchy squares. surly u can see it all fine?

Polo + Micra

have you tried to un zip the above file as it can be pissy if you open it as a zip folder

good vid wayne but cant believe half an hour and not one sighting of me....

must have been on the opposite side of the track the whole time lol!

What camera is it? and how much?

Fancy gettin one for when we all go to Ty Croes.....

LMAO @ when you went "f**king hell" or something when Matt when past in the clio tt! That thing was rather quick lol!

Its a Mustek DV4000, not that good compared to most cameras these days. Only got it coz its a camera, vid cam and mp3 player all in one. Prolly worth about £100 now

LOL Said that coz he just appeared from nowhere. Had no one behind me then all of a sudden these big orange blob appeared in my rear view lol