ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trico neoform wipers opie oils group buy

t3 corolla 116bhp
has anyone else had bother fitting theirs?

i have 2 x 21" nf530s and cannot get the damn things on!!!:mad:

am i doin something wrong or is anyone else havin the same diffs?

cheers

j

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I can't get my old ones off yet :)s) but was playing around with the new ones and the clip won't come apart as per the diagram.

Bloody things lol

I lifted the clip up with a key, and then i had to pull the old ones off which was a nightmare (WD40 might help) and then i slotted the hook down and in and pulled back. Now i must say it was not easy!! i really really had to pull/push them on! and i thought i was going to pull the arms off but when they popped they where defo on and i just flipped the top down! at least they're not going to fling off!!

I have been very very impressed with them tho! Much better than the crap ones i bought of Josh!!

t3 corolla 116bhp
glad its not just me then. really cannot get these damn things on. may just flog them to someone else who wants to have a go

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i had abit of bother geting them on... but its well worth it in the end, once you have the clip open put it on the amp n then pull it very hard and it should go on, you have to give it alot of force though