ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy / 182 Front Splitter

182 Trophy #333
Hi Guys,

My front splitter has decided that in places it no longer wished to be attached to my car, and clipping a rabbit last night really didnt help!

Anyway, it keeps coming loose, do the screws up, give it a little nudge to check and it just falls off again, so im pretty sure its the mounting holes that are worn out / broken.

Anyone fixed this problem before? Is it just a case of putting some fatter screws in there or is there a better alternative?

Cheers

Impreza Wagon
I fitted a Skoda Fabia splitter recently and screwed it straight into the bumper, maybe it's working making some new holes in the bumper?

They aren't very strong. Just stick some more screws in.

There's a few other options, the K-Tec one looks better but it's expensive or the Skoda which is cheap and horrible.

182 Trophy #333
i've still got the splitter! its not fallen off completely........yet, so might as well stick with it rather than buy anything else at the moment, just keeps trying to remove itself from the bumper