ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Turini v Anthrachite 182 v Speedline 2118 wheels

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
With the wheels mentioned what would you put as top, middle and bottom. Or best to worst?

Or in value would you say Trophy Turinis are worth more than the OE anthracite 182 wheel? Speedline 2118 wheels the same value as Turinis? I know there are scenarios like tyre makes so say the 16s had Michelins all round.

Was just wondering how people view the value of wheels, what they think they're worth against other wheels. Again maybe down to personal choice.

I only ask as there are wheels for sale, swaps, part ex in the classifieds often so was interested to read people thoughts.

I don't think much of the standard 182 wheels. Although I like the look of them, I assume they are very heavy in comparison. Also they are no good for letting heat escape from heavy brake use.

I don't have a first person opinion on the other too I'm afraid

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Value wise, trophy turinis will allways be more expensive. Also the fact you cant buy them new anymore makes them hold the value even more.
I think you can get brand new 2118's for £450ish

Cup wheels on low profile tyres look amazing though....

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
2118 in 15 best for on track out of those options

Agreed for going on track, would you say Turinis would be a fair swap for 2118s? Or would Turinis (knowing they're discontinued) hold a higher value than 2118s and OE 182 wheels. I'd put the 182s at the bottom in terms of value but think Renault got it right looks wise with the anthracite colour

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im rubbish with prices of stuff TBH mate, I tend to just pay whatever something is up for if I want it.
My mrs is always telling me off for paying too much for stuff, lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
182 wheels are on par with 172 wheels for me. Nasty. I'd prefer f1s. Dunno what the going rate is but I'd value 2118s and turinis as the same.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I liked my 182 wheels that i had on the trophy.

Clio182001.gif

Dodgy one
I personally prefer the anth 182 wheels over the lot, Turinis are far common, The 2118s are nice on the track cars and thats abouts all

I think the trophy ^^ looks well on them

Looking for 182
I personally prefer the anth 182 wheels over the lot, Turinis are far common, The 2118s are nice on the track cars and thats abouts all

I think the trophy ^^ looks well on them

How common something is doesn't dictate how 'nice' something looks in my opinion.

Surely the standard 182 wheels are FAR more common as they came as standard and most people won't have changed them, so that argument is slightly invalid anyway.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
2118s are heavy, much better wheels out their for track use.

In order of value I'd say 2118s are similar to trophy turinis, then cup turinis are slightly cheaper and anthracite 182 wheels are worth less again.

In time, as more people buy 2118s new and there are more set about they will drop in value. ATM people don't seem to realise how cheap 2118s are brand new, especially with Cs discount.