ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy, Woking Road, Yesterday

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Pulled behind a Trophy, reg LV55 *** off of the Mayford roundabout yesterday afternoon at about 5.20.
Both gave it beans up until you peeled off towards Sutton Green, flashed the lights and you gave a wave before hurling it off down the lane! Great sight!:approve:

haha cool that was me. I was gutted actually as i normally arrive sideway through mayford but due to the bike on my left and bike on my right i was forced to slow up. Was in 2nd gear when i spotted you and put my foot down. :)
I was trying to get a little tripod affect going for you as i went through the chicane on the left although i wasn't going fast enough and my entry line was rubbish.
Nice to see you anyway :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
jezza l said:
haha cool that was me. I was gutted actually as i normally arrive sideway through mayford but due to the bike on my left and bike on my right i was forced to slow up. Was in 2nd gear when i spotted you and put my foot down. :)
I was trying to get a little tripod affect going for you as i went through the chicane on the left although i wasn't going fast enough and my entry line was rubbish.
Nice to see you anyway :)

Nice one!
I saw you coming round the roundabout and thought i'd nick in behind you....but then with you braking for those two cyclists who were taking up all the sodding road, i had to bang the anchors on myself!:S

I've followed you from there before but always been a few cars behind....10 out of 10 for the tripod effort by the way.:approve: You should come along to our local meet in Epsom. Check out the meet thread and PM me if you fancy coming along.

Yeh you must have nipped out pretty quickly :) as i hadn't spotted you until i was braking for the cyclists.
Look forward to seeing you at mayford again :)