ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbines on My dynamique

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
i got them for £30 so i thought i would just see what they look like..TBH i;m not sure if i like them also

Clio 1.4 16v
if you did this...i would like

clioh.jpg

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
i really dont know what to do.....i understand turbines on a mk2 are a marmite thing.And with a 60mm drop and a refurb i think they will look quite good. How much would 5 refurbed turbines without tyres be worth ??

ph1 172... Sold:(
I like, I think they'd lok ace in anth and on my 172.

Keep them on it looks 'hard', too many alloys these days are 'showy'.

S.

Chocolate Bar™
i really dont know what to do.....i understand turbines on a mk2 are a marmite thing.And with a 60mm drop and a refurb i think they will look quite good. How much would 5 refurbed turbines without tyres be worth ??

dont pay to get them refurbed, take em off the car sand em down and polish them back will look awesome and for free. Go with what you think, you like them you keep them doesnt matter what anyone else thinks.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i had a set on mine, was lowered abkut 70mm and looked the shiz, i did mine in anthracite.

personally, i reckon you should do them a bright coour, orange would look awesome, and do the '16v' badges orange aswell, would stand out really well.

a lot of people don't like them, so expect the remarks in this thread but either do them stealthy, or outrageous. would love to see them in orange!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i like it they need tidying up tho with a good polish and itll look quility

what seats you got?

Last edited:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Polished with the insides black, and the car slammed right to the ground, they might work :)

Dan

yup it was.. the ibiza splitter was so 2years AGO :D gotta say though, i loved the turbines on her when i had the car... the light feeling... oh shame, i loved that car. sadly it was sold, u might not see another ph2 clio on coilovers with turbines :D

RenaultSport 172.
i like them.....

not as im biased or anything. and its nice too see a mk2 going along a diffrent route from turinis and the likes...