ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbines wheels on Clio II fase B

Clio II phase B Dynamique
i've see this clio on a swiss site (www.clioland.ch)

22042006735.jpg

and i'm not sure on my clio II fase B odissey blue they fit well...

the wheels are of Clio I 16v ....and i'll mount 185/55-15 tyres on this wheels...

any pics of cliomaniacs that fit this rims on a blue clio II fase B?

thanks, Simone

'91 Clio RT =D
imho i think turbines look "gash" on MK1's I prefer them on Mk2's from this post

However

I think black turbines on a white MK1 might look pretty hot
if anyone has em for sale :p hint hint

thanks for reply...nobody ones on blu MK2?

however, mine's club member say the turbines don't look right for a road clio...for the trackday looks very racing but for road rolling every day looks bad....

and you say they looks good...i'm confused!

so, last but not least, the turbines are 9 or 10 years old...it's too difficult to find 1 set straight and not ovals...

=(

Cro

Meg'd r27
those turbines look fantastic up there, i would never have thought. Are they white or just very silver?

those turbines look fantastic up there, i would never have thought. Are they white or just very silver?

matt white I think...

in italy I'll found 4 turbines at 100 euros (79 GPB...) but I don't know if are straight and not ovals...

refurb is not a problem...poolish and spray... ;)