ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo's Back!!!!

16vturbolee

Long time no see ppl. Bought a 172 cup wid the chick, sold the Turbo, an give up on cliosport after the membership ran out.:S BUT after 10 months she's back an even more aggressive:evil:. IT NOW HAS 262 BHP AT THE FLICK OF A SWICH, R26 BREMBO 4 POTS WITH DISCS LIKE DINNER PLATE'S. A COMPLETE ENGINE REBILD WITH EVERY THING FORGED AN SOME NICE CROME BITS, AN 8ks WORTH OF RECEPTS. BUT SADLY NO MORE SPARCO'S AS HE SOLD THEM AN WENT BACK 2 STANDERD:boring: . VERY QUICK NOW.:D

16vturbolee

Hello mate, yea that's right. it was running summet like 219 bhp then. Its got the high comp conv on it now and its running at 262 but im still bedding it in.

16vturbolee

Cheers neil.... I missed it so when he said about selling i was there....

mk2 clio turbo
Quick question, where did you get it all rebuilt 2 as i am looking get my turbo mk2 clio rebuilt and all forged etc.. cheers :D

16vturbolee

Quick question, where did you get it all rebuilt 2 as i am looking get my turbo mk2 clio rebuilt and all forged etc.. cheers :D

It was done at BB Tuning where all the work on the car has been done.
I am tempted to go 300 bnp, just needs bigger inj, and chip. every thing else is ready engine wise. :evil: New uprated paddle cluch, And gearbox sorted.

LY R26
quality, i remember it from a few meets a couple yrs back, it still the same looks wise? same wheels etc?

16vturbolee

quality, i remember it from a few meets a couple yrs back, it still the same looks wise? same wheels etc?
i just found the lead for me fone, il pop out an take a few now hope it aint to dark