ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini'd BG182

So I put my new wheels on Friday evening. I had originally arranged a purchase of some silver Superleggeras but had to cancel when our Roadster blew up :eek:
Anyhow, decided we'd go ahead and buy some new wheels regardless as the 182 wheels aren't the best. I also fitted the shorter aerial from my now sold Z4.
Few pics in an amazing location next to some bins (bottle bank actually, the boot was near full with a months supply of wine & ale bottles). Comments welcome.

20130616_131703_zpsc139c2cd.jpg

20130616_131930-1_zpscdc27145.jpg

20130616_132014_zps2f29aedc.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I know everyone has these, but for good reason. They look fantastic and so does rest of car mate :approve:

Looks awesome

Looks perfect, exactly how I want mine to be! Nice work

I know everyone has these, but for good reason. They look fantastic and so does rest of car mate :approve:

Cheers lads.

Looks s**t!

F*ck you.

Could've cleaned it ffs.

Why. It's black, it'll be dirty again in 5 minutes.

Stunning.

Very nice, good choice of wheel colour with the black 182.

Thank you.

Perfect bar the badges.

200 badge or bullets? Have ordered new bullets to tinker with. Happy with the rear.

The 200 badge IMO is too modern on a car thats now a 13 year old design.

It's not an old angular shape though really, like a 90's Nova for example. I don't think it's the modernity of the badge that's the problem, it's just so different to the last two. In all honesty I think i also prefer the 197 badge... but i had that on my last 182 and fancied a change.

Black wheels would look good IMO looks reet though

2 yrs ago i would have agreed. Despise them now... ideally i'd have these in silver.

Loooooks flippin epic!

Thanks. As per my post on your thread, will look better once you clean it ;)

Looks awesome, I want one the exact same, Wish there was one like this near me that I could buy. Not having much look as all the good examples are down south.

It was standard when I bought it. I'm sure there are one or two good examples up north that you can acquire and do your own mods to!