ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turned Big 40 today

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
40K miles that is . Just clocked over today . Had the 182 from new , 7 years and 2 months . No Big costs so far ( touch wood ) other than servicing , new Yozza exhaust a couple of years back , tyres and brakes etc ..... . Still puts a huge grin on my face most days .

20130421_142619.jpg

clio 182 sport
Congrats u not use it much then. Cant be many whos owned them that long. Also had mine from new 8 years 5 mth.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Jesus. 9 years this year for me and the Clio. Next service is the other biggie - 120k with cambelt (again!)

D.

Cam and Aux belt was done last January on 34K . I was 12 months off the service schedule i know but i didn't think it needed doing on such low miles . Plus i took advantage of Renaults offer off £499 all in before they withdrew it . They had to honour it though cos i got the quote in writing , they said it should have been nearly £1500 lol ;)

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You must love the car to keep it 7 years, the longest ive had one is 3 years.

I do love it , still gives me plenty to smile about . It's showing a few age related marks though now , a few car park dents that need sorting and the dreaded melted steering wheel :( . And other than the odd misfire that it suffered itermittently a couple of months ago in really cold weather , which has gone away now :S , it's never missed a beat .

Don't know why the cover on the speedo looks so scratched . To the naked eye it doesn't , the camera phone must pick out every little detail lol .

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, my 500's on 39k now and that's only a couple of years old.

O

Oakley12

Mine's 11 years old and done 77k, which tbf is reasonable!

But 40k is mad! Keep her low and well maintained. :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
My '07 DCi is on nearly 70k.

The dash looks scratched to f**k though for one that's only done 40k!

I don't know why it looks so scratched . Like i said before , it must be the flash on the camera picking up the scratches as you can't see them with the naked eye . :S