ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twin cam Corolla with 48km!!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i know there damn cool little cars but need to ask why it would of been just sat in his garage or whatever for so long?

Clio
I was going to do this with my Clio but ended up driving 69,000 miles whoops

Its been in my garage for 12 months now but bit late to turn the clock back now ..

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Such an alien concept to me, buying a brand new car with the sole intention of driving it once! Glad someone does it but it would never be me!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
seems a real shame for a car to just sit there doing nothing and a real waste. :(

I agree. But on the other hand, I LOVE seeing timewarp cars in showroom condition. Owner has to be Rain Man though.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Pretty awesome!

In some way it's a shame indeed but the other way around: try to find one like this!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Thats must be ruined, surely all the mechanical componants and stuff will be all seized and the rubber componants perished, if you'd ever try to start itit'd spring leaks every where.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It looks like someone has really looked after it to me.I imagine everything will be tip-top with regards to it actually running.Well it doesnt look like someone has just pulled it out of a shed covered in cob webs.