ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twin cbr900 engined clio anyone?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This looks a bit erm.. would be fun though! 0-60 in 3.2 seconds apparently!

1010097_10203348070401400_905631343_n.jpg

1511912_10203348076841561_441885191_n.jpg

ph2 172
I've seen this car in person. It's not too far down the road from me.
The quality of the workman ship seems to lack quality in some area (i.e shabby welding and poor paint finish, but it's a 1.2 clio with 2 bike engines in the back. I would imagine for the money who'd bother buying something like that for the road, then trying to insure it.

9934BB6D-6593-4D99-A013-909E74088CDA.jpg

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
It also looks like it has a solid rear axel...as in no differential. Should make it an interesting drive!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It also looks like it has a solid rear axel...as in no differential. Should make it an interesting drive!

Where are you seeing that?

I was assuming that the centre cog is linked down to an axled underneath it where it turns a diff, have you got another pic showing otherwise?

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Where are you seeing that?

I was assuming that the centre cog is linked down to an axled underneath it where it turns a diff, have you got another pic showing otherwise?

Its nothing more than an assumption. I was also wrong.....;)

Welcome to the sale of my much loved project, It has taken me just over two years to complete. It has split T bar gear change as you can run the car one one engine or two, It has two Honda Fireblade 900cc engines Running on a dummy shaft down onto a BMW chained diff, and Sierra outers. It has drum brakes (can be easily converted to discs)

It has electric reverse fitted, Adjustable gaz front spring height and shocks. Rear adjustable shocks, Subaru front seats, It has a full roll cage that can be easily unbolted and removed from the car. Rear side plastic windows fixed open and a roof scoop for great ventalation.

The car is still road registered as a clio, It is down to the buyer to either keep on the roads or as a track day car. The car has just ran out of tax but I can buy this at the buyers expense. It has six months test.

THE CAR WILL HAVE TO BE TRANSPORTED ON A TRAILER AS IT IS NOW SORN THANKS.

The overall bodywork for the age of the car is great. I have tried to keep the exterior of the car looking as normal as possible.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Exactly what I was expecting then, cool :)

Sounds like a good little car but only worth buying for someone who loves tinkering with things I would imagine!