ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo Renaultsport trackday pics

Turbos.
The looks have grown on me but i think Renault will really struggle against the 500 Abarth, depending on its final cost.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Esp off and lift off.. its easy... lol

Tbh.. I didn't expect it to go that far! I took Matthew from RUK out for a couple of laps and got it even further...! Gutted its not on film... but here's a pic..

I should be pointing the same way as the Twingo! lol
2831705990_82784ffc6f_b.jpg

172 Race Car
Most people would of lost that tho Nez. Very similar to the 'moment' bomber had at bedford last time.

I shouted 'nail it' as we started to face the pit wall.

M

mini-valver

Would be interested to hear what they've changed on the bottom end compared with the K4M from the Clio if they're revving over 7 (Anyone have a limiter value???)....

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Would be interested to hear what they've changed on the bottom end compared with the K4M from the Clio if they're revving over 7 (Anyone have a limiter value???)....

naturally-aspirated 1.6-litre VVT engine delivering 133hp at 6,750rpm with 160Nm of torque at 4,400 rpm.

Iirc it was going to 7k.. was too busy watch the track.. lol

M

mini-valver

Aye, I mean what have they changed to get the 23bhp (I know the inlet manifold is different looking at pictures) but what have they changed internally, More so on the bottom end. My limiter is set at 7500 on my 1.6 on the standard bottom end, if Renault haven't changed anything and are hitting 7+, I'm laughing.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Cool, saw one at the reno dealer on saturday in black look fab :) not sure on the inside yet, radio looks like an after thought in that front bit that just sticks out