ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two tone Clio!

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice, cant get mine that clean :( dont help parking on a main road...

are you gonna colour code the door handles?

Recaro Black Gold 182
Was thinking about it Mitch but the quotes i got were quite high so i thouhgt i might spend it on something else, tempted by some subtle side skirts.

Oli

Recaro Black Gold 182
HaHa, yeah thats my mums, she wanted me to clean her's too, but spent too much time on mine, lol :D

Oli

Recaro Black Gold 182
Still, it is by far one of the nicest RS1 i have ever seen, love what you have done to it. If only i could afford it, i would snap it off you in the summer :(

Golf GTI 1.8T
ChorleyFM said:
Was thinking about it Mitch but the quotes i got were quite high so i thouhgt i might spend it on something else, tempted by some subtle side skirts.

Oli

what about the sports skirts from subway, they look great on saner's car!!
how much were you quoted for the handles?
what model is yours then?

B-road bully
very nice, can i ask two questions chorley
wat % tints are they?
was it hard to paint them bumpers? looks sweet wud is it possible to do by myself? cheers.

nice car btw :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ChorleyFM said:
Still, it is by far one of the nicest RS1 i have ever seen, love what you have done to it. If only i could afford it, i would snap it off you in the summer :(

:approve:

Recaro Black Gold 182
mitchzxr said:
what about the sports skirts from subway, they look great on saner's car!!
how much were you quoted for the handles?
what model is yours then?

I was thinking about them mitch, i would rather get them sprayed and fitted and leave the handles black, i got quoted 90.47 inc VAT.

Its a 1.2 Grande 1999 mate.

Recaro Black Gold 182
dfifty1 said:
very nice, can i ask two questions chorley
wat % tints are they?
was it hard to paint them bumpers? looks sweet wud is it possible to do by myself? cheers.

nice car btw :)

Cheers chap,

I dont have any tints, maybe its the light in the photo, roughly about £200ish cant remember exactly.

B-road bully
cheers, mite do mine if i can find sum decent alloys, i got mk2 rs 16" but i dont reali think suit the car imo.

Recaro Black Gold 182
They look good, i say get it lowered and a set of silvervisions and maybe colour code if you want to, but i think the wheels suit it. :D

Recaro Black Gold 182
HaHa, i dont know mate, it took me about 3hours on mine, thats the longest i have ever spent on it, thought it deserved it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ChorleyFM said:
What car do you have, a Phase 1? I haven't seen many Phase 1's with Phase 2 wheels on them.

Day used to have Mk2 172 alloys on his Mk1 172.

looked good. :)

Recaro Black Gold 182
Xavi - no rain here mate, just lots of mud and dirt, lol, also loads of lorries to spray you car with mud, thats what you get when you live in the country.

Loony - I live down south, near bristol/swindon.

Acrebo - i bought a alloy wheel cleaning kit from halfrauds, it was half price down to £5.99, came with two cleaning brushes, alloy wheel cleaner, alloy wheel protective wax, sponge and polishing cloths BARGAIN!!!

lol, not that closely, remember I've been in that car and garage on several occasions. Should have Kept the TT rather than getting a BINI though, shame on Sammys mum, lol.