ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two weeks, and some serious mileage!

Fiesta STripes
If you saw my thread with my Scotland pics in then you will be aware of my little trip to the North of Scotland.

Left Inverness at 22:15 and got back here at 09:30.

In the two weeks we were there, we covered three thousand, one hundred and sixty nine miles!!!

Totally adore that 182 now......took this picture on my phone....

IMAG0832_zpsd10ca2f8.jpg

and now, that picture looks like this:

IMAG1031_zps8afbe9df.jpg

Nicely done on canvas, will be on the wall soon :) (toilet roll for size reasons, nothing else ;))

Still have no regrets getting rid of the 197 for the 182

Much love

Mike
xxx

Fiesta STripes
Gods country!!!

What does a canvas like that cost roughly?

I collect from a company that produces them - they showed me tow canvases - one of theirs vs a cheap Internet company one. Theirs was a billion times better.

I got three for £75 from them, I am considering doing a group buy with them tbh!

Petrol Blue 182.
Only 20mins down the road from me, they online? I drove the Vee back from Aberdeen, some of the highland roads were fantastic!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome!

Thats an epic amount of mileage. I have planned out a route of 1250ish miles to do with a few mates.

Could I PM you and you take a look at the route I have planned and see if there's anywhere else you recommend I add or change the trip too.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Great picture! Was good to meet you while you were here.

Hope youve taken an extra week off work to clean the car now :D

Fiesta STripes
Awesome!

Thats an epic amount of mileage. I have planned out a route of 1250ish miles to do with a few mates.

Could I PM you and you take a look at the route I have planned and see if there's anywhere else you recommend I add or change the trip too.

Ya no worries, no fixed route, but can certainly help if you want any :)

More pics: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?681141-Drove-nearly-the-length-of-Britain-last-night

Great picture! Was good to meet you while you were here.

Hope youve taken an extra week off work to clean the car now :D

Tee hee, was good to see you too, she's clean, but not spotless ;)

Amazing photo!

Best...Canvas...Ever!

Thank you :)

Where was the pic taken ?

The B862 between Whitebridge and Loch Tarff, the Suidhe viewpoint :)

Very nice indeed :D.