ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two white stripes for extra 200+ queen

Hi to all of you,

The other day (few weeks ago) I noticed that Reno marketing joke with those two badly sticken white stripes. Gordini heritage and fame?

They must be kidding. For extra 200+ pounds? You get the sport chassis option for that!!

This is unbelievable. En plus, its a pity reading that some people would even pull their wallets out for that. How cheap indeed.

do em privatley for less. pop down to B&Q and get some white paint.

+ ITS 9.00AM STOP fRIKEN WHINGIN IVE GOT A HANGOVA :sick:

Clio v6

200+ pounds is not a lot of money for some people. Do you ever have anything positive to say?

LOL @ cliouRS "STOP WHINGIN" :D

Mr2 Roadster

Whats £200 in the grand scheme of things.

Tell us about you?

Do you own your car (if you have one) or is it on finance?

Do you own your own home or is that on fianace?

What the f**k gives you the right to question what anyone else spends their money on?

Oh and if you think Im rude. Yes I am. This is a friendly forum normally. No need to come and try and piss people off is there?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by VaVaVoom 182 ? on 22 April 2004

Hi to all of you,

The other day (few weeks ago) I noticed that Reno marketing joke with those two badly sticken white stripes. Gordini heritage and fame?

They must be kidding. For extra 200+ pounds? You get the sport chassis option for that!!

This is unbelievable. En plus, its a pity reading that some people would even pull their wallets out for that. How cheap indeed.

I dont know who you are but your windup attempts are pretty transparent. stop it now.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I quite like the stripes and like telford mike says,its just one opinion,they are a little pricey but hey if your spending 12k+ whats the problem with £200.

If i saw one in a few months second hand i wouldnt be put off by them

ian

Tomclio182,

Take it easy Tomclio182. Nothing negative in my attempt which is nothin but giving some frank opinion bout some matters related to the car.

Criticism can be very positive in the end. Check out your exhaust system. Would it have been redesigned if some of us owners hadnt been nagging all the time?!!

Consider my posts just as the simplest, the most honest feedback from the "clientele".

So, peace with you mate.

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio182 on 22 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by VaVaVoom 182 ? on 22 April 2004

Hi to all of you,

I dont know who you are but your windup attempts are pretty transparent. stop it now.
[/QUOTE]

Lionel Richie

Apparently Reno make NO money on the stripes at all (Jeremy T will confirm, he told me in Scotland, but i was pissed!!)

Jeremy T = Boss man @ Reno UK

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Tomclio182,

Take it easy Tomclio182. Nothing negative in my attempt which is nothin but giving some frank opinion bout some matters related to the car.

Criticism can be very positive in the end. Check out your exhaust system. Would it have been redesigned if some of us owners hadnt been nagging all the time?!!

Consider my posts just as the simplest, the most honest feedback from the "clientele".

So, peace with you mate

Fair play mate, who made you the most honest member of the "clientele"

What is your name btw?

Silver Fabia vRS

At the end of the day it is down to personal preference, if we all liked/diskliked the same stuff the world would be a boring place! I personally only think stripes suit 2 cars....the Dodge Viper and AC Cobra, but thats not to say anyone else agrees with me.

I have ordered a Yellow 182, now some people will think Im mad for paying the extra money just for some Yellow paint, but I like to be different. I can afford it so why not! Its the same for the stripes.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

ooooh 182s are crap, clios are crap, renaults are crap... u dont seem to like the car do u m8? now i know the build quality isnt exactly german, but then try and compare the performance with a german car... bet u cant do that for a brand new car at 14k!

-phil-

Clio v6

An creative use of languages Mr VAVA. One minute poor translation from any EU country, and yet the next you sound like you come from Arkwrights back yard.

nothin wierd bout this of course.;)

Correct me if im wrong, but could you just not go to a car sign writing company and pay them £30 or so to stick two white stripes down your car, £200 is a bit steep for two white stripes, but having said that, somepeople would say that spending several grand modding a 1 grand car is pointless

Good evening to you all,

What can I say when reading your responses?

Well, one thing is that you are a bit touchy (or me a lil bit heretic) regarding our "icon" called Clio RS.

The fact is that we need to look at coin/medal from both sides. We need to listen both to content customers and to "pissed off" too. Especially when they have to say something right to the point. And I dared to do it.

Again, no constructive & grounded criticism = no improvements.

Happy Renaulting.