ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Type r power and rear wheel drive... gotta be fun

Honda Civic Type R
gotta say i expected quicker than a 14.26 second pass. still, it looks like a fun car nonetheless

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
shite!

PMSL @ cleaver intake...it's a hole in the side.

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
Kit:£5500

Car: £1100

Engine and Trans: £2800

ECU: £1200

Wheels n Tyres: £350

Total: £10,950.
11k go get a mini with a bike engine conversation for half the price an be twice as quick... Or do what them made germans did an strapp a GSX1300R engine on a go-kart.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Are we saying that 220bhp in a saxo isnt fast.It would spank almost all clio's on here including v6's
Fair play to him for making the effort,although i think he needs some driving lessons to get the best out of it.
Wonder what it goes like from a rolling start of say 40mph.I bet it shifts

ian

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
lol it would be a so different story if they put that engine in a clio ! and you think that is slow ?! it beat a sti scooby down the quater mile ! so yer that is so slow .

do you guys on here have nothing better to do apart from **** peoples cars of ?

i say well done to him . lot of time and effort put in to it .

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
It was the first time the car was run and the guy was'nt revving it enough apparantley ...I would expect it to be around 13.5@105mph if driven properly!

DC5
Would have expected quicker. There is a video on youtube of the previous owner doing 14.01 in mine, and the teg is obviously going to be heavier.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Doesnt seem to have an LSD as only one wheel was spinning on the video?

Possibly the reason its doing shite times

However anyone justifies it, if it was meant as a performance car, its been and expensive and so far pointless exercise.

If it was meant to look good in glossy magazines and outside halfords, then im sure its well suited to this.