ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate’s 172 Show Car Project Thread Hydrodipped and Vinyl Wrapped.

Only a small update but gor the other wing mirror done

4e6y6uqa.jpg

Ignore the phone picture quality

Ok so a few good pictures. Unfortunately once I put the bumper and lights back on, the car decided not to work and wouldn't start. only 9v coming from the battery. Earth problem? didn't work before but fixed itself once I stripped it so was happy.

Anyway as I couldn't drive it I've had to take a few pictures from inside the garage.

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00924.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

Many.
Sounds like you need another visit from me when you get back lol.

Cars looking good, carbon grill etc looks awesome.

Twingo Dynamique
How hot can the dipped stuff handle? I imagine calipers and the inlet would look cool dipped, with the engine cover wrapped in the same colour as e car!?

Right, I'm back and wheels should be going Carbon this week/weekend. And hopefully getting the alternator problem fixed.

Really want to get this finished for the south east meet on the 5th of April. Only MOT, TAX and Insurance to sort lol.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
No doubt knackered at that time!

I'm there this saturday too, just finishing Craig's vee.

Looking forward to seeing this with the carbon wheels.

Do you do wheel refurbs? I need a price for my wheels. They're not overly bad, but have pitting on most of the spokes :(