ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate’s 172 Show Car Project Thread Hydrodipped and Vinyl Wrapped.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Cheers guys, really does look good in the flesh.

On the look out for a cup spoiler ATM, will be dipping it carbon too.

Looking good dude! I think a carbon cup spoiler will be OTT will look awesome wrapped the same as the car though!

Can't you just glue the renault diamonds on the wheels?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Can you not get a flat wiper blank? I think the grommet in it looks a bit naff imo.

Rest of the car looks brilliant though.

Looking good dude! I think a carbon cup spoiler will be OTT will look awesome wrapped the same as the car though!

Can't you just glue the renault diamonds on the wheels?

It's more of the fact to show it off, it's a show car so not too bothered about it being OTT. I could always wrap over it if need be.

Yeah I'm going to when they turn up, hopefully they are the same size.

Can you not get a flat wiper blank? I think the grommet in it looks a bit naff imo.

Rest of the car looks brilliant though.

Cheers,

Cheers mate,

It's not finished yet, the motor needs to come out, the blank need to go flat and dipped in carbon.

y2yqu5um.jpg

Been really busy at work so the Clio remains the same. Just a cheeky morning picture.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Spoiler looks good actually, one thing i can not stand about dipping is the fact that the carbon pattern is usually as squint as f**k so looks pish! Spoiler looks like a good job though

I have to agree, That spoiler looks brilliant. I'm not really a fan of dipping as the carbon weave tends to stretch and look a bit cack, but that really does look good.

Cars been in the garage for months so out she came for a wash.

I've since sold the business as it was to much work for me each evening and weekend with my current full time job I have during the day also.

Not sure if I should keep this or not?

I really do love it but hardly drive it.

e2y5e9eh.jpg

sy4y4ada.jpg

6y3aruze.jpg

8ane9y9u.jpg

7e7edyqa.jpg

RB182cup&golf gti
Enjoyed reading that, brightened up an otherwise dull Monday commute. That carbon dipping is amazing. Shame to sell although I'm sure someone will bite your hand off!