ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

#Under 8

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
In person the facelifts look really nice imo. Nothing wrong with the ph1 265 but the big diamond kinda suits it

Listerine & Poledo
Hideous.

Like someone left a tonka toy next to a fire for a week, before the dog sat on it.

Still, provided that Harris bloke drives it once, it'll become the "ermahgerd must totes have lol" hatchback of the year.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
That's a photoshop.

goodj said:
Still, provided that Harris bloke drives it once, it'll become the "ermahgerd must totes have lol" hatchback of the year.

The 'normal' version has been hot hatch of the year for 5 years, and is still raved about by press to this day! Pretty impressive achievement I think.

GTD, Lupo
The #Under8 team that Renault has assembled includes some real heavy hitters, like Michelin, Akrapovicand Ohlins, BRM also making the list as a timekeeper for the record-breaking attempt. We can only presume that a brand new titanium exhaust and a set of extra-sticky Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires have been developed. Ohlins also makes some killer external reservoir dampers, great for everything motorsport related.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault Clio MK3
Renault-Under-8.jpg

Attachments

• renault-new-exhaust.jpg
    renault-new-exhaust.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 102
  Swift Sport
Give it a couple of years and there'll be a Nurburgring lap time on the Parkers website for your car, right next to your 0-60 and top speed.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
<3

I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like though. Quite a lot of talk about the car when I was over at the ring.

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
AWD? really , going for the fastest FWD record, think its just turns the rear wheels on the rolling road so the ABS doesnt have a fit

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
<3

I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like though. Quite a lot of talk about the car when I was over at the ring.

Did you spy any of their test cars while you were out there?

AWD? really , going for the fastest FWD record, think its just turns the rear wheels on the rolling road so the ABS doesnt have a fit

Ive never seen that before. But I did think it was a bit odd going for the fwd record with the rears spinning

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
I think its going to be a different car IMO, less track orientated more road friendly with full interior more along the lines of a Clio Trophy so we'll see.
Russ

Agree, as mentioned before on this thread the R26R was initially atleast a disaster (The pr and press timing to the cars being on sale was off) even though it was and is an awesome car and a modern classic now. The 182 Trophy sold relatively quickly and was a success and regarded in same way now as the Megane. Difference being price and more importantly the less hardcore nature of the 182 Trophy to the R26R.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
were there more trophies released over there like?

i can't wait till I can get a 265

There were initially one thousand 265 trophys made with 50 coming to the UK.

A further one thousand were made available to Europe excluding the UK.

So in total there are 2,000 minus those that have not survive a bump (at least one in the uk).

I know of two black ones that have suffered front end damage and repaired with one liquid yellow not been repaired and put up for spares.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The 265 Trophy was cooler with the red bits but the spec on the 275 is cool. Decals are s**t as is the silver lip at the front, really like it though. At least it's not just some stickers this time.

I can imagine the cost with all the options.