ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UPDATE!!!lexus lights are in the bin!!

Ph1 172
Ordered ph2 lights yesterday afternoon from gsf arrived at 6.45 this mornin very impressed fitted them already and took some pics looks like a completly different car!!

rearoldlights.gif

rearnewlights.gif

much better next job ph2 sidestrips!

Ph1 172
can't believe the difference only had the car 3wks bought it with the gay lights on ph2 lights and silvatecs all round have made a massive difference for not a lot of pennies really

106 Rallye
Phase 2 lights look mint on a phase 1! Ive got the silvatec bulbs in mine too - cant believe what a difference it makes.

RS Meg 175
Look mint mate! did mine a few weeks back looks twice as good imo :)

you did rewire them though didnt you?

Ph1 172
steve - got them from gsf mate £66 you can get them much cheaper if you are prepared to wait for some on this site or ebay but i was desperate!!plus this is just for the lenses I altered the bulb holders that i had was very easy to do

MATTA 88 - Did not need to as i used the original bulb holders just modded them to fit all thats needed is a couple of slots cutting in the plastic then used 2 cable ties to clamp the bulb casing onto the holder to seal it up

james - also got the silvatecs makes a massive difference!what rallye have you got i used to have a blue S2

thanks for all the comments really pleased with the car now

MATTA 88 - Did not need to as i used the original bulb holders just modded them to fit all thats needed is a couple of slots cutting in the plastic then used 2 cable ties to clamp the bulb casing onto the holder to seal it up

but the lights are in different places?

Ph1 172
thats what i thought but they fitted fine and everything lights up correctly not sure why but not complaining!maybe it has been re-wired in the past not complaining though saved me a job!