ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent - Price for a back box on a phase 2 172

Hi All,

My back box fell off yesterday. Phoned some exhaust places, but it appears that they're not 'patent' copied yet. Whatever that is.

So main dealer only. Boo!! Quoted £120 by Sunwin Nottingham.

Is there a cheaper alternative??

Need to know asap, as I can't continue to drive the TANK around!! And will have to bite the bullet pretty soon.

Thanks.

same happend to me today, think i mite get a s/s cat back from pro speed though to be honest.

Sinclair C5
Hi-Q do one for £104 all in (take the exhaust rear support bracket of via the 3 bolts or that will cost you an extra £20 from the Main Stealer), I bought one yesterday and am pleased with it.

Main dealer quoted me about £150 with the relevant sleeve etc. and that was Sunwins in Ilkeston.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ He means a stainless steel exhaust from the catalitic convetor back, K-Tec do one for about £350 delivered with relevant brackets, sleeves etc.

Last edited: