ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V-maxx Coilovers

Renault Clio Van 1.5
Just put V-maxx Coilovers in my Clio on Wednesday and they dont feel as how I expected, theres a bracket inside my left arch thats metal? can this be removed, also it hasnt been tracked yet so would this stop rubbing in the arch? Should I remove my arch lining? thanks for any help

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Just put V-maxx Coilovers in my Clio on Wednesday and they dont feel as how I expected, theres a bracket inside my left arch thats metal? can this be removed, also it hasnt been tracked yet so would this stop rubbing in the arch? Should I remove my arch lining? thanks for any help

The guy before me fitted the coilovers to mine, but its evident 'some' of the front arch lining has been 'trimmed'. Depends how low you've gone.

Pic of the bracket?

Renault Clio Van 1.5
The guy before me fitted the coilovers to mine, but its evident 'some' of the front arch lining has been 'trimmed'. Depends how low you've gone.Pic of the bracket?
They haven't been set yet, still at highest setting. Car is in tomorro to be tracked and get the geometry set professionally but most likely will have to removed arch liners. The bracket is only on the left side. Hard to get a pic as its still too low will try tomorro. Thanks mate