ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 0-100

Engles Mummy
I couldn't wait for the weather to clear up so I done a little 0-100 video in the wet! Cant wait to see what it's like in the dry...

Also a few pictures of the day - Cleaned, Mark Fish working on it & Bluewater!

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYkrsvx8d8

Pictures

Clean (sort of)

1.jpg

Spank that arse!

2.jpg

Massive boot base...

3.jpg

2.0 FF inside...

4.jpg

Out side Mark Fish

5-1.jpg

Squashed Mark Fish

6.jpg

Grey Mark Fish

7.jpg

Bluewater - Lonely

8-1.jpg

Bluewater - Still Lonely

9.jpg

END.

Damn this weather! Cant wait for some nice dry roads...

Cheers!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
vid isnt working for me?

car looks awesome, one day..

Impreza P1
Adam next time we go Southend mate ill give you a bell or meet up sometime as you need to take me out in the beast lol;)

P.S I changed my number it's 07875344725

Exige S1 + Honda S1
not being picky but maybe seemed sluggish? i counted about 17 seconds to 100 even though it was in the wet, you didnt really wheel spin it.

found a vid of a cup 0-100 on there too, sounds like a downhill but its fast..> I count 13-14 seconds to 100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BE4edzLua8

Last edited:
  GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
So what did Mark Fish say then??
What magical things have you got lined up for it then?
Turbocharger,Nos,Supercharger??

MKIII 138
why not just get it upto 255bhp like it should be according to a well known tuner on here the V6 MKII usually only make aobut 235bhp hence the reason 182`s and 172cup can keep with them to 100 which if they had the right torque and hp levels the 182`s would be way behind

Exige S1 + Honda S1
hence the reason 182`s and 172cup can keep with them to 100 which if they had the right torque and hp levels the 182`s would be way behind

have you ever raced a v6 to 100? because i have had a few gos with 182s/172 and tuned 172s and none have been ahead of me...

and who says they are 15k plus?!?! lol

Mark 1 Clio V6
The V6 experience is not all about speed, it is about much much more than that.

No other recent Renault comes close to the experience of the V6.
Some may be able to keep up speed wise, but those cars are so far behind in almost every other aspect (other than practicality obviously).

If you are passionate about Renault's you have to give owning a V6 a go one day or another. Otherwise you'll regret it!!!!

Engles Mummy
The V6 experience is not all about speed, it is about much much more than that.

No other recent Renault comes close to the experience of the V6.
Some may be able to keep up speed wise, but those cars are so far behind in almost every other aspect (other than practicality obviously).

If you are passionate about Renault's you have to give owning a V6 a go one day or another. Otherwise you'll regret it!!!!

Exactly!

I didn't buy the v6 thinking this is a super quick car...because it isn't. I bought knowing it's the sexiest car around :)

So what did Mark Fish say then??
What magical things have you got lined up for it then?
Turbocharger,Nos,Supercharger??

Mark Fish gave it a good looking over, also he had a little play in it round some country lanes and he said everything was fine with it.

As for tuning; we had a long chat about what’s worth doing & what isn't, at the moment I'll be getting some Leda’s or KW’s and then may go down the SC route.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice car mate . I counted about 14 seconds using the counter at the bottom of the vid unless my eyes are fcuked , lol . :eek:

LY 200
Lovin that mate!!! :D

Looked through a few of the other vids on there, that mike t's supercharged one's mad..........Bet you wouldnt mind getting it to that, performance wise of course!? ;)

Engles Mummy
Car was originally a CAT D write off.

Lots of rumours going about that No. 282 (my v6) needed extensive jig work done to it. Which was "utter rubbish" (Said Mark) as the car had all new parts fitted to it and the damage was very little.

Car is easily work around the 15k Mark, I just got very lucky and got it for 8k due to the Seller having very little knowledge in that market.

The money I saved on it will now go towards modifying it and lucky for me Mark is only down the road!

Insurance is £100 a month, so I can't complain.

Mike T's car is mad, I only want around 300-350bhp out the v6…While keeping it looking standard & road legal.

Engles Mummy
Yes m8,

QS back box.

Sounds lovely and it's not to loud.

I'm selling it soon to make way for a full system.

Nice one Adam, car looks to be the bargain of the year tbh (I think I saw it up for sale on the vee forum):)