ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valer white wheels ( no 56k)

Striped track ****
hi guys this is my first chance to take some pics of the valver since putting the white wheels on...as you can see in the pics front wheels are nakered as they got a beaten in the crash i had in the green rep..so i am going to get them re done after winter..
mods so far are:
igt pannel filter (with fog light scoop)
and a full maxnex exhaust system
and the white williams wheels
oh and clio16valver number plates
next on the list:
coilovers will be on over x-mas
then will get wheels re done
uprate the brakes all round
then not to sure what to do.. any ideas....
anyway heres some pics
DSC_0358Medium.jpg

DSC_0359Medium.jpg

DSC_0361Medium.jpg

DSC_0363Medium.jpg

DSC_0364Medium.jpg

DSC_0365Medium.jpg

DSC_0368Medium.jpg

DSC_0370Medium.jpg

DSC_0371Medium.jpg

DSC_0376Medium.jpg

DSC_0377Medium.jpg

DSC_0380Medium.jpg

DSC_0382Medium.jpg

Nice looking valver.

If you refurb them i'd get them done in silver, silver willy wheels look ace imo.

- re the full leather, cold in the winter & sweating in the summer, I remember those days.

Striped track ****
cheers mate was gonna keep them white like the slagish look that the white wheels give a valver

Striped track ****
looking good :p

is your avatar of my car? :eek: my avatar is from the same place :p

haha yeah mate went there the other day to take some pics lol

nah only used it why i didnt have any pics of mine....and mine is your twin lol

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
looks very nice, gives me an idea of what mine will look like when the wheels are done :D

also, are they ducts in your fog light holes? if so where did you get them and what size are they etc, cheers :)

Striped track ****
cheers mate yeah the right hand side is a duct i brought it off a mate..im pretty sure you can get them from damon tweaks.....i need to another for the other side just for looks as it looks s**t with just the fog taken out

Evo 6, E92 320d
I'll keep a look out round town for you, i'll be in my new 1 soon, PH-Rsi, hopefully get insured next few weeks.