ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vectra Remapped

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got the vec remapped today at one of the Thorney Motorsport Performance Centres.

No rolling road figures but should be putting 300bhp out and around 400lb of torque and certainly feels like it!

Will hopefully be putting it on the rolling road at RS Tuning in November to get some exact figures.

Here are some piccies from tonight anyways.....

IMG_2234.gif

IMG_2238.gif

IMG_2240.gif

IMG_2244.gif

My new thorney sticker!

IMG_2248.gif

audi a6 3.0tdi
Winner!!! don't mention putting it against a clio it'll end up in an 8 page debate lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Should be there mate. Im working at four so will have to leave at two so not sure if I will be able to get a run.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Winner!!! don't mention putting it against a clio it'll end up in an 8 page debate lol

Ha ha ha, read that mate - pretty funny!

Yours looks mint on the coilies. Was looking at some KW for the Vec but at £1100 fitted i'll have to do some saving!

audi a6 3.0tdi
Ha ha ha, read that mate - pretty funny!

Yours looks mint on the coilies. Was looking at some KW for the Vec but at £1100 fitted i'll have to do some saving!

They are silly priced most kits for them. I'm well impressed with mine just got some bushes that need replacing on the back then i can get the geometry all set up.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Will not be shy!

Does it actually understeer everywhere or was Clarkson just being a prat?

My sri doesn't understeer everywhere so i can't imagine the vxr doing. Unless its on the 19's i can't imagine that riding well.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks nice dude.

I thought it would be over the 300 mark after a remap? They not 280 odd standard?

Its the torque figures that improve more then the bhp.

I dont know how close to 280bhp the vecs actually are as standard. It may be like the clio with the slightly ambitious figures.....

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Its the torque figures that improve more then the bhp.

I dont know how close to 280bhp the vecs actually are as standard. It may be like the clio with the slightly ambitious figures.....

Ah, I see.

Would imagine the power delivery will be better post map regardless.

Looking to get my 3 mps mapped but doesn't seem to be much available :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just outside Stamford Bridge on the way to Brid mate - A166 I think it is.

You can get all the way around the back for the ghetto shots!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you not fit 1.9cdti badges to the tailgate? And remove one exhaust??

Then go wasting people! :D

audi a6 3.0tdi
i was going to get them for mine but i get through tires in no time so i wouldn't want to keep replacing 18's or 19's.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Any pictures of the engine bay? 280ps arnt they which works out at 276bhp and 262lbs ft of torque, so christ big improvement on torque