ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

video of the r26 on full chat in 3rd gear

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
video of my megane on full chat in 3rd gear
not much noise to it but im getting the backbox shortened/taken out next week.

mods are:
stage 1 Rs tuning remap
cold air feed
no midbox in exhaust
ktec racing panel filter
restrictor foam out of airbox
spare wheel and boot carpet out

lynden

Last edited by a moderator:
  340i
sssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Megane 225 F1
Does "He wasn't trying" rule work in here too?

Dude, you seriously can only hear a car driving past.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
im sorry almighty cliosport, i will ring George Lucas and sort out another video, lol

but seriously i will get a better one this week, the exhaust sounds awesome when going for it

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest compared with a clio with induction/exhaust mods ,the r26 is a very quite car , removing/smaller backbox will make more noise as its the main
silencer on the exhaust

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
To be honest compared with a clio with induction/exhaust mods ,the r26 is a very quite car , removing/smaller backbox will make more noise as its the main
silencer on the exhaust

yeh im getting the backbox shortened i think, if its still not loud enough i will get it taken out

Cupra
The Megane has one of the dullest engine notes I have heard. Some of the vids on youtube make them sound like tractors.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
The Megane has one of the dullest engine notes I have heard. Some of the vids on youtube make them sound like tractors.

because people pay silly money for miltek etc exhausts when a back box shorter and no midbox sounds like this
the noise im aiming for tbh

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I thought you said you werent going to modify this one, and treat it with a bit of respect? Or, did I imagine that?

320d
because people pay silly money for miltek etc exhausts when a back box shorter and no midbox sounds like this
the noise im aiming for tbh

That sounds good but still the megs don't sound half as good as some of its rivals like Focus St's, MK1 FRS's, VXR's etc.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I thought you said you werent going to modify this one, and treat it with a bit of respect? Or, did I imagine that?

I couldn't no modify it and I am treating it with respect, it deserves a flat out run now and again

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Pmsl!

Do you ever just think "I fail"?

Explain? And no I don't, 19 in good job and a decent car, decent standard of living and alot of good people around me. Do you ever think 'i fail'?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Was just desperate for an exhaust video, will get a Decent one soon, I'm currently in talks with warner brothers and paramount pictures to get you a video even the worse CS cliche member can't moan about

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Jesus Christ. If I can find him, can we bring back lusty and swap him for this guy?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Jesus Christ. If I can find him, can we bring back lusty and swap him for this guy?

Because I put a video up of my exhaust.

This is why I won't be renewing my membership in December. No wonder this club has a reputation of being 'full of high horses and knobheads'