ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper Kit! MuHAHAHA

so is that a crank case breather then?confused?lol

so how gd are the viper kits?isit worh gettin one?jus taken my piperX induction out n put old airbox in cos felt it was drawing in cold air n not doin much.

read k tecs description bout them but could do with some suggestions pls

"We have finally finished our Viper induction kit for the 16v Clios. The kit uses a specially made stainless steel throttle body adapter which allows the sealed carbon fibre induction kit to be fitted using a 2.5" bore silicone hose. The filter has an open bell mouth end which draws in cold air from the gap between the headlight and the radiator which means that no ducting is needed to guide cold air into the filter. The results in an easy installation and a reduced price compared to Viper kits that require ducting. Due to the position of the filter no warm air is drawn in from the radiator like some conventional induction kits. This results in a cooler air entering the engine giving a power gain. Not forgetting the kit also looks superb once fitted."

ok the liltte mini air filter in the pic is the " crank case beather"

*personaly i think the VIPER kit is over priced!!

after removing my K&N and fitting my home made jobby ... i was happy with the results "only slightly noticable though"

HOWEVER -if ld have paid £200 i would have prob took the think bk and invested the money on something else!

*ive been speaking toi the guy who made my adaptor plate and hes possibly gonna make a few more! <all you need then is a samco hose 60mm 90degree elbow (£20) and a air box (from £20-60)

got the air filter from ebay : renault_formula1_merchandise > this guy is also a cliosport member!

i got the crank case beather at the french car show of one of the stalls < only cost a £5 >

cheers for all the comments!!! :D