ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone 3G

Bus w**ker
Is anyone else unable to get any 3G signal at all today or is it just limited to Nottingham, both my mate and me can't get jack even after reboots (some HTC thing and an iPhone)? It's doing my f**king head in coz I can't use my phone for f**k all and the Voda forum doesn't work properly on shitty IE6 that I'm forced to use at work (no I can't look at it on my phone before some bright spark suggests that LOL). I'll ring them at lunch to find out what's going on but figured I'd ask/rant in the meantime.

:mad:

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The Faults Board on the eForum is quite a useful resource - works based on post code. If you ping me the first half of your post code I'll check if there are any known issues in your area for you.

Bus w**ker
The Faults Board on the eForum is quite a useful resource - works based on post code. If you ping me the first half of your post code I'll check if there are any known issues in your area for you.

I don't doubt it is, sadly IE6 makes the whole internet useless lol.

NG2

Thanks!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
My phone has been quite laggy in the last couple of days, noticed my 3G isn't as strong as usual. I'm miles away from Nottingham tho in south Wales

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry but nothing has been reported in NG2 from what I can see, maybe if you call Customer Services you can raise a fault for investigation.

Here in Newbury at Vodafone Towers we've got 3G signal coming out of our ears, if I could share it with you I would.

Good luck, I'm sure it won't be long before it's all fully restored and back to its best.

RB 182 Cup
I've had a few service providers on my iPhones and Vodafone's 3G service has always been the poorest and slowest service even when I'm shown 4 or 5 bars.

The only reason I stay with Vodafone is that it's the only service provider with which I get any signal at all at my home address.

Bus w**ker
Cheers Trophy Claude. I've got intermittant 3G now, so I'll give Customer Services a bell and see if they've a clue what's going on.