ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Voltage Stabiliser Kit / Turbo Timer Auto

valver
turbo timer, just keeps the engine running for a shot while when you turn everythin off, lockup etc. seems weird walkin away from your car still runnin. noot a performance acc, i dont think anyway
and as for the other?????ha

valver
A turbo timer is a device designed to keep an automotive engine running for a pre-specified period of time in order to automatically execute the cool-down period required to prevent premature turbo wear and failure. After a period of driving when a turbocharger has been working hard, it is important to let the engine run at idle speed for a period of time, allowing the compressor assembly to run down in speed and cool from the lower gas temperatures in both the exhaust and intake tracts. At the same time the lubricating oil from the engine is able to circulate properly so the turbine won't burn the lubricating oil that would otherwise be trapped within the charger with the turbine rotating at high speed.
do you even have a turbo?

Nice one, and no i dont, but anything that says this will give you x amount of bhp or anything else performance related is tempting to a 1.2 driver.:)

I was just looking, and came accross them, had no idea what they were or done so thought Id ask....now I know, cheers.