ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waffle weave microfiber towels

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
My neighbour's been eyeing up mine that I bought from Serious Performance a while ago - Dark yellow'y colour with a waffle pattern and black trim round the edge. Said I'd have a look see how much they are now but can't seem to track the same type down.

Is SP's 'AG Ultra Microfibre Chamois' the same thing as a waffle? It doesn't seem to say waffle anywhere on the site for their drying towels now. Is 'Tricot style' the same or is that something completely different?

Is there anywhere else that does CS discounts for waffle drying towels other than SP?

Cheers.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i find the Poorboys Waffle Weave MF to be the best, far better than the Meguiars Water Magnet

Fiat Coupe 20vt
benclelland said:
These are waffle weaves not microfibres ;)

Well technically they are both :D as the made from microfibre and have a waffle weave pattern that make them better for drying.

I can only do 5% as my p&p is cheaper!

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2
BRUN said:
i find the Poorboys Waffle Weave MF to be the best, far better than the Meguiars Water Magnet
This is the one I went for in the end @ £9.50 from C&S with 10%. Would've gone for the one that Rich suggested but they were out of stock.

Thanks everyone for your input.