ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washing in an underground carpark. When Living in a block of flats.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who gives a damn about being the "local weirdo" washing his car in the carpark?
Kids pick on weirdos, so if there are some bad kids around there and they think he is a weirdo and know that he is fussy about his car, they will target his car to get a reaction from him, wasnt suggesting he should care too much what the locals think of him but he might care what actions they direct towards him as a result of those opinions.

Kids pick on weirdos, so if there are some bad kids around there and they think he is a weirdo and know that he is fussy about his car, they will target his car to get a reaction from him, wasnt suggesting he should care too much what the locals think of him but he might care what actions they direct towards him as a result of those opinions.

Woking new builds lol , say hi to your imigrant neighbours for me as thats where they get housed lol I have mates who own several .....

As for earning loads and driving a cheap car , the wife drives a chesp 172 cup .... and contractors in the defence sector are hardly underpaid ;)

Surely not if it's a decent block of flats? All the ones I've been two you have key cards to get in, security cameras etc...

yep private rented , then rented to the council :) locally its the chav place to avoid , unless your polish/albanian /any other eastern european country

there are new build flats in guildford for similar money and a lot nicer place to live

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
yep private rented , then rented to the council :) locally its the chav place to avoid , unless your polish/albanian /any other eastern european country

there are new build flats in guildford for similar money and a lot nicer place to live

Got to say I am not a fan of Woking from what I've seen, Only visited but the girlfriend is in Guildford and I find it a fairly nice place in comparison to Woking.

330i. E30 Touring.
I've got a three car driveway, a two car driveway and a single car driveway 6 miles from Woking you can use if needed. All have garages and secure storage to leave your stuff at if required.

It'll f**king cost you though.

I've got a three car driveway, a two car driveway and a single car driveway 6 miles from Woking you can use if needed. All have garages and secure storage to leave your stuff at if required.

It'll f**king cost you though.

Lol, whose premises are you whoring out?

Not a 320d
Carpark is well lit, secure and tbh all the cars in there are fairly nice anyway. Plus people who will be living in the flats will be fairly hard working people so they wont really bat an eyelid at a 3 series.

I think ill take JD's route. protect with Cquartz and then CP it, maybe wash it quick while im at it down the local jet wash. Can top it with Reload every now and again after ive dried it off.

Can you use reload as a QD? Im thinking maybe C1 topped with C2v3 would be a better option???

New C1 is shite though, going off Kevingsessesss comments.

If I was as fussed as you, CQUK with reload top ups (when I can wash it properly at the folks). In between, contactless wash with CP has mine looking more shiny than anything else on the street, which is home to some Porkas/Bimmers/Panzers. And that's just with Amigo topped with Carbon. As said, CQUK is basically self cleaning anyway.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
​This, if it cant be done it cant be done. Just use car washes

Edit, or get good protection on it, then drive to a garage with a jet wash. Citrus Power then jet wash off.

Carpark is well lit, secure and tbh all the cars in there are fairly nice anyway. Plus people who will be living in the flats will be fairly hard working people so they wont really bat an eyelid at a 3 series.

I think ill take JD's route. protect with Cquartz and then CP it, maybe wash it quick while im at it down the local jet wash. Can top it with Reload every now and again after ive dried it off.

Can you use reload as a QD? Im thinking maybe C1 topped with C2v3 would be a better option???

:(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I assume you'll ask a million questions about a thousand places to live and in the end pick somewhere you don't like so won't end up with an underground car park anyway, therefore this is a useless thread until you actually buy a place.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols!

Anyway if you buy C1 you need a slap. Reload is like a QD. I like C2V3 more because it goes over anything.

Tbf haven't tested Reload over glaze but it's not advised.

Doesn't matter if Cquartz used.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Lols!

Anyway if you buy C1 you need a slap. Reload is like a QD. I like C2V3 more because it goes over anything.

Tbf haven't tested Reload over glaze but it's not advised.

Doesn't matter if Cquartz used.

​Love reading all this good stuff about CQuartz. Mines in for an enhancement and CQuartz protection now. Also have my bottle of reload here ready for top ups!

Not a 320d

Sorry dude. You too :)

I assume you'll ask a million questions about a thousand places to live and in the end pick somewhere you don't like so won't end up with an underground car park anyway, therefore this is a useless thread until you actually buy a place.

No. I wouldnt ask a car forum for opinions on something that expensive. Especially when the majority will spend their life paying off a £120k mortgage over 45 years.

Sorry dude. You too :)

No. I wouldnt ask a car forum for opinions on something that expensive. Especially when the majority will spend their life paying off a £120k mortgage over 45 years.

Yeah cause we are all pikeys round here .... lol it might seem like you have ignored some valid comments especially about your chosen area .

Not a 320d
Did you miss the part where I said majority?

I know what the area is thanks we dont intend to live there forever.

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol You have started a graduate salary on £27k iirc? The way you speak seems to indicate you think you are earning £60k+. Welcome back to the real world, £27k is a decent graduate salary...when around the rest of the country, in London, not so much and that would be the bottom line, well it was when I was looking last year anyway.

Not a 320d
It would be f**king s**t youre right but Im not In London. The pay rises are good too. Plus the on call allowance.

DB.

BMW 440i
It would be f**king s**t youre right but Im not In London. The pay rises are good too. Plus the on call allowance.

As our most graduate positions, get off your high horse as you need to be able to back it up with facts. Considering you don't even own a television and live in a house shared with others, I'd probably say you're not in that position yet.

Did you miss the part where I said majority?

I know what the area is thanks we don't intend to live there forever.

i think your mistaken on what the majority here do or earn ...... i bet there are more decent sized house owners on cs than you think . and a fair few 50,60,70k + earners too

i also personally know the issues in Woking and think you would do better to look at Guildford however there may be train link reasons why you haven't

ST
You sir are a satchel, you come on here day in day out begging for attention regarding your 's**t' 320d which IMO is a fine bus for anyone regardless of job, earnings or status, take a look at yourself and be thankful for what you've got as you're only as good as you're last salary payment.

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Did you miss the part where I said majority? I know what the area is thanks we dont intend to live there forever.

End of the day if you're happy with the area that's all that matters, I'm sure many of us here live in places where others wouldn't want to as it's personal preference.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You sir are a satchel, you come on here day in day out begging for attention regarding your 's**t' 320d which IMO is a fine bus for anyone regardless of job, earnings or status, take a look at yourself and be thankful for what you've got as you're only as good as you're last salary payment.

I properly <3 you x. Man I'm so jealous of Toby, he's everything I wish I could be, I mean he's got a 320d, what more could you want in life?

Toby, wind your neck in as others have advised.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

+1. OP spouts utter drivel.

Petrol Blue 182.
Actually pissed myself at satchel. Amazing.

Woking is a hole, I have to deal with the dwellers that live there.

Bus w**ker
This thread has made my day and its not even 7am yet.

Personally I would never buy a flat. Ever. And especially not for 1/4mil in Woking on a graduate salary. It obviously doesn't suit what you want so why rush in to it? You'll be paying it off for the rest of you life no matter what you seem to think about mortgages and debt.

Anyway more importantly than some flat or how to wash a diesel. Pics of your missus?

<3 Satchel LOL.

Clio 172
Without reading the entire thread, has anyone said how much he even earns? He honestly acts like its 60k, but he drives a rep mobile. She's no 1M, sir.

FYI, I know people who earn 60k+ a d drive tatty mondeos, a focus and an old 318. FYI

Bus w**ker
Without reading the entire thread, has anyone said how much he even earns? He honestly acts like its 60k, but he drives a rep mobile. She's no 1M, sir.

FYI, I know people who earn 60k+ a d drive tatty mondeos, a focus and an old 318. FYI

Average grad salary is under £20k (under £23k in LDN). I'd hate to see the rates on a joint mortgage application for £250 bag on that sort of wage. If anyone was actually stupid enough to lend it in the first place, of course.

Cup In bits
Can I propose a custard test outside your chosen property, scenic shot preferred (I have no idea what Woking looks like)

Status
Not open for further replies.