ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wedding Photography

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bare in mind there was always a glass of champagne in hand along with the camera haha!!

over all im really utterly chuffed with the results off the 1st memory card, next lot to do tonight :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
any one know where i can get a decent photo book made up that doesn't try n resize the pics? or even a normal decent album i can stick the photos in?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its my present to them, i cant see any prices on that last one?

all the ones i can see seem to want to resize everything.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
bonisprint seem to have a pretty ace online editor that you can ajust layouts so you get all your photos on

Cayman S Edition 1
Well I did my first wedding at the weekend for a close friend. I was their "unofficial photographer", but I have to say what an experience and was totally shattered at the end of the day. Since then, I've already had someone ask me if I'd be interested in doing their's, so maybe its a start of things to come.

This was the bride's favourite shot of the day http://www.photosbyjay.co.uk/fayeandben/h1f4d03f7#h1f4d03f7

Although i've only beind doing this a few months now, its really something I'd like to get in to on a more permanent basis, hance the website which I set up last week:)

RS Megane DCi 175
couple of sneaky preview shots, id love to hear your thoughts I'm loving them but I'm not sure if thats because they are genuinely good or just because I've never done anything like this lol

6872871286_722f9fde3b_z.jpg

Cooper Wedding 2012-52 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6872869508_074e6d17be_z.jpg

Cooper Wedding 2012-44 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6872898750_95e23f8f41_z.jpg

Cooper Wedding 2012-99 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

Nice shots!
My 2c would be:
1. Straighten horizon.
2. Slightly overexposed, but as mentioned could be edited back.
3. Nice shot, only the location of her thumb is a bit suspect?! LOL.

Be good see the others! Don't think I'd do another wedding tbh, hard enough shadowing the 'pro' for the day!