ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well done carphone warehouse!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Just bought a new phone! (i put it in this section as its not about tech really, more of a 'good work carphone warehouse')

http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pa...ia/2630-black/

i had a nokia 6230i iir - that cost me 200.00 over x4 years ago! (well i got it on contract but thats what they were going for) this is mint!!! apparenlty the only dif to my old one is the camera isnt as good! but thats not a worry to me! as i have my new diggy one!

went in to car phone warehouse told them what i wanted! he said thats 39.95 - i said on your website its 35.00 well 34.95 iirc - well thats a web deal he said we cant match them prices! ok i said well im here now ill have one! great he said! then he tried to offer me a car charger! for 5.00 instead of 15.00! no thanks i said ive already spent 5.00 more than i thought i was going to do! ok now worries he said! ill give it you for free! LOL

Really pleased! ;)

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
so why did you choose that phone, just wanted a pay and go one ? surely if you on contract with your old phone as you originally said, you can get a free upgrade each year ? i do on vodafone

Car charger is a good idea. you can keep that strange looking phone thing charging in the glove box so no one sees it ;)