ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well ... I've Gone and done it and it all YOUR fault! lol

Megane Mk4
As promised I've stripped my car to original ( apart from the rear clusters.. nothing to replace them with yet ;) ).... The pictures are a bit dark but you can still see...

mine01.gif

mine06.gif

mine03.gif

mine05.gif

mine04.gif

Hope yer ALL happy .... Yer bunch of scoundrels you are !!! grrrrrrrrr

:rofl: :D :clown: :cool: :approve: ;)

M140i/Orange 182
the light clusters suit it....i think! carnt belive i just said that but it does.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
GOOD MAN!!! ur learning...Now lose the lights and buy a decent cover! pmsl

Runs for colour. ;)

Clio 197
THANK GOD for that....!

Looks so so gorgeous in std form IMO... gorgeous car, gorgeous colour...

You'll find a pair of lights soon, I'm sure.

Abarth 500
I can believe you let this rowdy mob bully you into changing it from your own unique style...

(it does look SO much better now though ;))

172 phaseII
not going to congratulate u just yet as you have de-lexused it yet! lol.
but its getting there well done!

Megane Mk4
now slam it!! said:
now slam it!!
Heeheee .... thats the next step :D :approve: :cool:

JPW172 said:
nice touch on your side badges..;)
They're the original badges... dunno why its done that. must be the flash on the camera :eek: ... They're still silver.. trust me, standard apart from the lexus :D

53clio_tom said:
the light clusters suit it....i think! carnt belive i just said that but it does.
???? .... might be the dark images that make it look better... still, I'm getting rid of them, might put a wanted ad on CS for swap or deal on originals :D

cbscup said:
I can believe you let this rowdy mob bully you into changing it from your own unique style...
Dont worry bout it ... I did promise in a thread post I'd put it back to standard when I got my CS sticker .... Got it now plus I try not to break promises ;)

What can I say ... one of the better colours of the 182.. Its grown on me and I like it :D

My chav-free days are numbered!!! pmsl

Megane Mk4
alloy mesh grills now in ickel bitty pieces ... took great pleasure in pulling it apart!! lol ...

wahooo .... I'll get some better pics in the daylight, easier to see then ;)

172 phaseII
good man!
still got the lexus lights that came on my 172, may have to burn them 2moro and film it! haha

Mini Cooper S sport
I'd never noticed the mesh either but now it looks MIIIILES better, so glad you've seen the light and removed the stickers too :)Nice one. Looks gorgeous with the non-Cup alloys too, because they match the badges. I've got used to anthracite now, but I love the silver.