ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

went to the rtoc national day .erm.......

well turned up at about 3 0 clock and it might just be me but what a pile of sh*te there was one stand selling sun glasses and that was it. if that was something i had organised i would not go out again did any of you lot go i seen a few clio turbos i think there was a grey one black,bright red,dark metalic red andi think that was it i was hoping to catch a look at nicks turbo but didnt see him

clio 20v

i was gonna go see if i could do some damage in the cliorossa but bailed to go out on a bender fri nite

was there some fast machinery there

adi

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 12 July 2003

i was gonna go see if i could do some damage in the cliorossa but bailed to go out on a bender fri nite
well i hope he was worth it adi ;)

hehe, sorry bud too good an opportunity to miss, ive been sat around all day bored as ive knackered my knee so im bored and in a cheeky mood

Quote: Originally posted by scotty 16v on 12 July 2003

well turned up at about 3 0 clock and it might just be me but what a pile of sh*te there was one stand selling sun glasses and that was it. if that was something i had organised i would not go out again did any of you lot go i seen a few clio turbos i think there was a grey one black,bright red,dark metalic red andi think that was it i was hoping to catch a look at nicks turbo but didnt see him

The day wasnt really organised as a traders event, K-Tec and BB had a few bits and bobs for sale though, more about what the cars could do on the 1/4 mile and a chance for a bit of a French car get together, the turnout was very good and quite a few decent times, the best being a 13.4, which in the heat yesterday was something to be proud of!!

Shame not many clios turned up but Darrens (Macca) Red GTT did pull a 14.8, and I think was the fastest clio on the day.

Quote: Originally posted by james1288 on 13 July 2003

marcus isnt your car done yet??

I have been waiting on a seperate oil cooler to come in for the last two weeks :mad:, as soon as thats here then the engine can go in! Cant wait just need to do 1000 miles before USC or its just going to have to be show and shine!