ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids sunday 'gentle drive' meet!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Well boys is was a pleasure meeting and having a blast with you today.
The sun came out and dried up all the rain,
Jay came along and was'nt sick (I gather he does that alot)
Chris came in his V6, that does this cool trick when you turn it off... it makes more noise THAN WHEN ITS GOING!
dONNYO demonstrated how an after market alarm is no use at all
and Kully surprised us all that he CAN reach the pedals without Stilts on!!

Enjoy the pics and some of the videos (that I somehow recorded whilst driving) :quiet:
View attachment 10121

View attachment 10122

View attachment 10123

View attachment 10124

Last edited:
It was good to meet you Donz, cool pics and I like the little video of me :)

Thanks to the other guys also for turning up.

Apologies for not saying that much today, you may have got some one word answers from me. I was seriously hung over!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Good meet guys, was a good laugh too...apart from the roundabout incident (5 cars going round a roundabout trying to let me get to the front of the pack without me actually realising that this was the plan! D'Oh!)

Was good to meet another [highlight]Donnie[/highlight]...still seems weird as you don't tend to see too many!

Heres to the next meet.

Donny

Last edited:
  GT, Valver, BMW
yeah it was a good one being able to catch up with you all(thats what i was having to do alot of the times lol)and it was a pleasure meeting the other donny,thanks jay for all the meetings you have arranged and lets hope the new area rep takes a leaf out of your book cheers mate.:D

bring on the new rep and the next meet;)