ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet, Tired And Dirty. (PH-Quick Content)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Not sure yet mate, the engine might be out by then also dont want to start a new insurance policy till my Golf one expires on May 5th.

Mk4 R32
Dunno tbh mate, waiting untill we get the phase 1 before anything goes ahead as far as i know mate. Have to wait untill april untill we get so once that comes im sure he will let you know :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
clio.jpg

The Golf & 172 together :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Nice one, love f1 cups!

Scottish Transmission services are cheap as chips for clutches. driveshafts not sure about rebuilds / recons on boxes.

Use somewhere the taxi drivers use cause they'll be reliable and reasonably priced.

http://www.thomsonlocal.com/Scottish-Transmission-Services/0301524501903990000/map/companyinfo.html
Using a place in Paisley mate, cany remember the name of it tho lol. Think i've fell in love with it, keep looking out the window and smiling haha. is that weird?

White Sti Hatch
Using a place in Paisley mate, cany remember the name of it tho lol. Think i've fell in love with it, keep looking out the window and smiling haha. is that weird?

Na your just weird from the start mate :rasp:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Cany wait to get the engine out and get all the work done, was amazing to drive yesterday without the work!