ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a fraud!

Car  172 FF
Jus bought and fitted sum UNIVERSAL cheap seat covers from tesco only a fiver, but theyre too damn small for the clio half bucket seats. Anyone know where to get seat covers that will fit? Tried ebay but doesnt specify that they will dont wanna make the same mistake again! any suggestions where I could find sum would be greatly appreciated. Muchos thankos.
 
lol i got them too you'll just have to rip them to make them fit. it'll serve us right for buying cheap :)
 
Should of got some off ebay I did with the Renault logo. Didn't cost that much either. Ideal for me as I get filthy at work.
 
Back
Top