ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What colour 197 would you have? **Poll added**

What colour 197 would you have?

• Ultra Red.

Votes: 120 15.2%
  • Racing Blue.

Votes: 227 28.7%
  • Nimbus.

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • Albi Blue.

Votes: 118 14.9%
  • Deep Black.

Votes: 246 31.1%

• Total voters
  Mk2 1.6
Re: 197 colurs

Deep black for the win.....black always looks awesome when clean and shinny :D although Albi Blue looks hot too

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I'd wait a year or so, then hope yellow or some thing is released

Ultra Red looks nice..

But I get the feeling Racing Blue or Albi Blue might look too nice to chose anything else :)

Just looked at the price.. quite expensive once you start having none-"standard" colours and a few options

J

jamesy

i spoke to a bloke in the dealership the other day it goes on sale this week with a starting price of 16k with no extras:eek:

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS

jamesy said:
i spoke to a bloke in the dealership the other day it goes on sale this week with a starting price of 16k with no extras:eek:

Give it 6 months and you'll be able to get one for less than £13k from a stealer.

Clios go down quicker than a Thai lady in search of a $100 note ;)

Steve

Racing Blue for me I think. What options are people going to add realistically?

Climate with the Auto Lights/Wipers and Xenons. Possibly the CD changer.

J

jamesy

putting aside the price the specification does seem rather good 310mm discs up front with brembo 4 pot's and 300mm discs up back thats some serious braking

Clio 182

Only seen the red and albi blue... neither struck me as stunning like when i first saw the arctic blue.

But anyway after sitting in it today, the seat doesn't really come as high as I would like for the extra high dashboard :dapprove: I'm not overkeen on it all round at the moment... it's all so bloody high and I'd never reach the roof to wash it!

106 GTi

I would probably go for Black again. THough after sitting in it and having a good look today I dont think I will be getting one.

The Albi blue is not a bad colour though.

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I think they have kicked the arse out of Racing Blue.

Its on full fat 182`s, 182 cups and now the 197.

Too much IMO

Mini Cooper S sport

Actually I think the colours are a bit boring. There was far more choice and more interesting colours with the 182; liquid yellow, inferno, petrol blue. Maybe they'll release some special editions or ID paints later.