ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Colour to Re-Furb My O.Z F1's?

PH1 V6
Rite so i have finnaly got round to booking to have all 4 wheels professionally refurbed at a place near me. This will consist of acid stripping, shot blasting, repairing any damage (curbing etc), and powdercoating.

The thing is what colour do i go for!?

Im most tempted to keem them standard and have a high power silver finnish but then i thought.... if im paying all this money to have them done... i could really consider any colour! maybe anthrecite or something.

My question to you is what would you go for?

My Ph1 172 is Silver btw lol

Thanks

Ph1
Standard silver gets my vote.

If you want to do a colour you could always buy a 2nd set of rims and use rattle cans.

PH1 V6
i think its a tossup between high power silver and gunmetal/anthrecite!

decisions decision! does anyone have a pic of ph1 with anthrecite F1's for me to look at?

PH1 V6
LOL, reading is over rated imo haha.

Errr well i have black F1's and orange F1's and tbh the orange gets a lot of looks (if you like that type of stuff) Black is much nicer.

Or a dark grey :)

Bet the orange gets loads of looks... for me though its a bit too loud!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
I'm having mine done orange, black also looks great coupled with coupled with colour coded mirror caps.

Golf GTD Mk7
Depends if it's for road or track. IMO road car stay normal colour like black or silver, if track red or green :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
IMG_3385-1.jpg

Orange :)

PH1 V6
the F1's are a pain in the arse to clean anyway lol

I think im going for High Power Silver. Clean look and keeps it standard

LHD ph1 172

few months ago I was confused too in wich colour repaint my winter wheels...I've gone for anthracite

I think it suits very well silver cars:approve:

bad english...shitty google translator:dead::rolleyes::rolleyes: