ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what have i done today? cleaned my car in, out and under the bonnet (pics)

Renault Clio 1.2
so ye gave my 1.2 expression (expression for boring) a clean today, but it does look good...
DSC00418.jpg

as you can see i still havnt got round to buying alloys yet, perhaps january time, but then i'll be nearer my RS buy ;)
DSC00417.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

under the bonnet was a bit of a mess, i brought the car in january and still havnt got round to giving it a proper clean so made it look presentable today...

DSC00423.jpg

clearly the previous owner didnt care much so i took the engine cover off, which is obviously stupidly dirty and used some white spirit to get the muck off. ended up like this..

DSC00424.jpg

respectable and went round the rest of the engine and parts with a wet cloth to get the muck off.

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

and of course fitted my new interior stripping ;)

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

giood day all round really so now im sitting back as a proud EXPRESSION owner drinking san miguel, for some strange reason...
cheers guys.

C

clvs2222

good job mate. what products were used or just the old bucket and sponge?

Renault Clio 1.2
good job mate. what products were used or just the old bucket and sponge?
erm i was round my mates so usedd his stuff, the wheel trims i sued alloys spray, but didnt use it well, instead of using it at the end i used it at the start and thought s**t gotta do the inside lol. erm the main shampoo was some halfords stuff which a sponge, and then leathered over. the engine cover i used white spirits and then went over it with water to get the flamable spirits off lol. was good, fulfilling. i usually use auto glym shampoo and polish for after its been leaethered but didnt today because i was else where.

Renault Clio 1.2
Nice X6 in the background (slightly more interesting than yet another clean Clio!)
haha mate that thing is a beast, its my mates dads which is a 3 litre turbo or something and its the size of a shed but as quick as a TT its mad!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
X6 is probably the uggliest car going. Makes me violently ill just looking at one.

is dirty.
Good job well done mate. What cars are on that driveway altogether. My dad took an X6 out for 24 hours. Was pretty nice and had a lot of stares in it.