ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

A logo for my new venture over the summer. :)

523062_238622749586035_1697292417_n.jpg

Shameless plug!: www.facebook.com/abcdetailing.co.uk

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh, i won't be taking my card this time though, just bait of cash!

Impressive that your going to be traveling all that way again.

Is it worth me getting an orange Hex-Logic pad?
I was using my DA on a BMW the other day, and using the green pad and Mezerna 106FA didn't seem to touch the swirls at all?
If I want to remove swirls, will I need this for most cars, or is it a case of using a more abrasive polish with the green pad/more passes?

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Courtesy of? As in they gave you all that?!

Wow, that's pretty damn good lol
The company is obviously very confident in the product and that you will spread the word!

Fair play

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Received the last few bits and bobs today with a big thanks to Foxx and phil Now I have more or less everything ready and specifically for detailing the raider before fcs..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339550474.600464.jpg

Sorry if image is mega size as I'm using tapa....

Courtesy of? As in they gave you all that?!

Wow, that's pretty damn good lol
The company is obviously very confident in the product and that you will spread the word!

Fair play

Indeed! I'm looking forward to using it all, they definitely look the part.

Received the last few bits and bobs today with a big thanks to Foxx and phil Now I have more or less everything ready and specifically for detailing the raider before fcs..

View attachment 79652

Sorry if image is mega size as I'm using tapa....

Nice lot there, let me know when you want to sell that exhaust of yours. ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Wash mitts
Dodo Juice drying towel
Detailing brushes
Bilberry wheel cleaner
Poorboys Black Hole
Nattys Blue

I know for a fact it will rain for the next 6 months solid.

I've just gone 65 quid lighter at i4d tonight lol... Detailing world is THE most expensive forum, every time I browse I end up with something.

Anyhoo just adding to the collection some more... an assortment of brushes, some iron X, Dodo Banana Armour panel pot to try out, born slippy, a new mitt, Zaino Z8 and a bucket/shield set.

Still no DA though lol....[/productwh0r3]

FF 182
Just received my bilberry wheel cleaner, EZ Wheel brush (the big one) and AF Rejuvinate.

Finally the hosepipe ban has been lifted in our area as of today so I can snowfoam, de-tar and iron-x to my hearts content now :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
About to order some things. Which is the best drying towel to go for? I currently use the uber premium towel from i4d but I need another and wondered if to get a different one?
Cheers.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is the dodo juice supernatural shampoo any good too? Seems a good price for how much you get.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I will have a look at FCS tomorrow to see whats available. Ive been using turtle wax shampoo for ages. Want something better as its rubbish to be honest. Any pointers?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ok. Cheers mate. Will have a look at FCS tomorrow. If not. Will get online tomorrow night and order some. Cheers guys

AF Revive 250ml
AF Tough Coat 500ml
AF Tripple 3 500ml
AF Mercury Metal Polish
AF applicator Pad
AF microfibre cloth
AF blue black and white sponge thing
Dodo juice born to be mild 250ml

This is my first time buying decent kit (been a halfords cleaning product buyer in the past.
My routine used to be wash, dry, meguiars paint cleaner, AG SRP, meguiars nxt 2.0 tech wax.

So with my new kit I take it should be

Wash (2 buckets)
dry
tar remove (just gonna do it manually cos i don't want to buy a big tub of tardis etc and once I've done it once it shouldn't take much doing afterwards)
Clay (going to order dodo juice clay kit I think? - any suggestions?)
Tripple 3
Tough coat

Then subsequent washes with born to be mild?

edit - my car is titanium silver

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I need a mega order soon!

Been fannying around with different stuff. Need to get my finger out. Think my detail on Sunday can pay for it! Ah fun times.. I can't see much change from £150. FML! :(