ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I got some dodo juice born to be mild yesterday at FCS.
along with a drying towel and a sheepskin mitt from them too. These any good?

I also got a bottle of AG interior shampoo to try out.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
The stitching on my SV Micro fluffy is coming away as well.

Shinearama will probably replace it because it hasn't seen much action and they are utter legends.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. I think they'll be receiving my large order. Do they offer discount codes?

Been a while since i've bought anything! :eek:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure, maybe call by phone. They usually do discounts on their open days (which is when I get my gear).
They will try and flog you the big Swissvax kit ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh i'll get a discount. I'm Scottish, i've never paid full price for anything! ;)

Off to make a basket!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Another accusation. I know some people. Pay dem monies and they up your post count. :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
It's time for ne to order some new products.

I need to get my bumpers back into a black state rather then dull grey (being a freelander there's a lot of bumper!). NLTG last about a week before it fcuks off and before I go down the C4 root I'm thinking of trying autofinesse revive?

And I want to try a new glass sealant..I'm thinking G1 clearvision? My only issue with that is it can be an arse to remove can it not?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
G1 will be fine. Plenty of you tube videos showing application mate. :)

Get C4. Revive is a decent lasting gel but C4 is what you need for large textured items imo.

Not a 320d

I need to get my bumpers back into a black state rather then dull grey (being a freelander there's a lot of bumper!). NLTG last about a week before it fcuks off and before I go down the C4 root I'm thinking of trying autofinesse revive?

And I want to try a new glass sealant..I'm thinking G1 clearvision? My only issue with that is it can be an arse to remove can it not?

Its nay bad. Youll like it.

Just about to order some items:

* Autobrite Magifoam
* Iron X
* Bilberry Wheel Cleaner

Where would be the best place to get both of these from? As far as I can see IronX isn't on the AutoBrite website (so can't use the 8% discount, and would rather get them both at the same time!)

Last edited:
  Mini JCW
- Autosmart Tardis
- Autosmart Smart wheels
- Autosmart Ultramousse
- Valet Pro detailing wheel brush
- EZ Detail brush
- Sonus Der Wunder buffing cloths.

I'm still deciding between a Sonus washmitt and a DodoJuice yeti mitt, and also thinking of trying a sealant that will outperform the RaceGlaze 55 wax currently on the car.
-

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I bought a dodo juice sheepskin mitt from FCS and it's loads better than my old noodle one Matt.

I went for:

Magifoam (5L)
IronX (500ml)
Bilberry Wheel Cleaner (1L)
California Scents (Cherry)
Meguiars Lambswool Mitt

I was going to go for the Dodo one but they didn't have the one I wanted in stock so will make do with this for now!

Mini JCW
Get a dooka...much better then the yeti

You've just made my mind up for me.

Too much and half of the stuff I do need was OOS! FML!

I suffered the same fate - had a full basket on CYC, left it for 2 days - went to order and i'd say 30% of the items were then OOS.

I just can't justify the cost of the wheel woolies tbh, maybe when I upgrade to the R26 ...... or just sell some of my waxes instead.

What's the point when C4 will last such a long time? Get it, apply it, sell it.

Titanium 182
Just ordered

Zaino
Z2
Z5
Z6
Z7
Z8
Zaino custom polish applicator
Megs All Purpose cleaner
Ironx
Poorboys new snow foam stuff
New Microfibres
VP Citrus Bling
Some Leather air freshner

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Just ordered some power seal

Gally that c1.5 you sent me is immense

Non corrected paintwork, no Decon or prep

But look at the shine still!

9ee5974b.jpg

e76b2768.jpg

2425af53.jpg

83392b2b.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'm very impressed with my EZ brush, is used on 2 - 3 cars a week and the handle / stem is still solid. Wish I''d bought it before all the other cr@ppy cheaper ones. How old is it?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Going to get some C5 in prep for my new wheels. I'm also going to have a look at some tyre dressings, any recommendations for a satin look one that lasts 1 week as i don't mind applying it weekly with the wash