ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what k&n panel filter for 1.4 16v clio dynamique

05 clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Hi having trouble finding the right panel filter for a 2005 1.4 16v clio dynamique can any one help?

05 clio dynamique 1.4 16v
bmh.01 said:
Hmm, looks like they changed the design in some way with the 2005 1.4 engine.
Previously the filters were the same in the 1.4 and 1.6 and i've got a 33-2194, like this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/K-N-HIGH-FLOW-Air-Filter-RENAULT-CLIO-1-4-1-6-16v-99_W0QQitemZ260014475303QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10410QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You'll have to have a look at your existing filter and see if it looks that same as that one, may not fit though to be warned i'm not 100% on this.

ahh next question were the heck is the air filter i found a black box what i thought housed it but it wasnt it

BMW M135i
The part you found was probably the plenum, its the box at the back of the engine that it connects too is what you want.

E36 M3. 182
yeh, when i went to change my air filter, i wondered what that extra box was. what does it do???