ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what the hell is a Ecotek valve

Won't do anything its a waste of time.
BenR did some long winded explanation and I don't belive it works from mwhat I've seen. Do you honestly thing if it worked Renault wouldn't fit it as standard?

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Mine gives me more mpg, you can tell by your fuel gauge and trip....

As for any other claims, can't comment as would need RR with before and after and that's not why I got mine. Fuel savings alone are good over the years i've had mine fitted as per Nick Read's guide.

technically it cant make your car run lean as any air bled into your manifold on a speed density based load system will be metered and adjusted for. Its basically a bin filler for when we run out of regular trash to keep binmen employed.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
i guess i was refferring to the clock work airflow meter on my mi16 rather than thos new fan dangled map sensors that you high tech wizz kids use! Lol

lol, ironically, the only thing they did work on were old carbed cars. But back then it wasnt made by this company, i think it was OE fitment on some cars.

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
yeah, on 205's on jetronic they can cure the jumpiness in part throttle and the lumpy idle, but its more a case of of treating the symptoms rather than curing them