ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel PCD and Offset on an N-Reg clio

In between cars....
hi guys

my we brother has an N-Reg clio, its just a 1.1 something

I would like to find him some alloys for it as its his first car and pride and joy

Im hopeing somebody can tell me the PCD and offshet for this wee car

and what kina size alloys would it take?

cheers guys

pcd is 4 x 100

center bore is 60.1mm

All clio bar the V6 and 197 have the same wheel fitment.

As for offset check his wheel whells differed during the time.

It will take massive alloys but Imo 15's are about the biggest you'd want to fit before it looks silly.

In between cars....
i ask as i have a set of alloys on my polo he can have, they are 16's, they are 4 x 100 pcd, i could have the centres bored if necessary and the wheels are et35 offset i think, do these sound about right?

i ask as i have a set of alloys on my polo he can have, they are 16's, they are 4 x 100 pcd, i could have the centres bored if necessary and the wheels are et35 offset i think, do these sound about right?

Could well be give them a try the old wheel he has on now will have an offset on the insude of them so take them of and se what offset they are.