ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can i get replacement Gun Metal Grey 182, 2.0 16V door badges

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Some little **** stole my passenger side, 2.0 16.v door badge, which were gun metal grey and i had colour coded the lettering to cup electric Blue :( i hope they appreciate the effort that went into that!!!
Please can anyone tell me where i can buy replacement door badges in gun metal grey? spent weeks scouring ebay and the "in" colour for door badges for sale seams to be silver, no grey to be found. Would rather new, but will take quality used (BUT NOT STOLEN!)

Also looking for the Cup under bumper skirt (which i broke! sorry)!
And a decent place to get my alloys (also in gun metal grey) re-sprayed and re-furbed, any recommendations near Berkshire would be much appreciated!

Theres a thread in the sale section at the moment, from us, we are clearing out, we might have a colour left that takes your fancy. Ill see what ive got left and update my for sale thread.

If you want a stock set, try renparts, first class service and prices :)