ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do you live then?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brentwood, Essex.
Originally from a very posh part of Essex called Romford ;)

tiTTy & SV650
JMR Monaco172 said:
Nice. Went to Edradour last summer, and Blair Athol. Nice places, esp good tour at Edradour.

Did 24 distilleries in 3 days! Best tour by far was Glenfiddich near Dufftown.

Nice mellow drink is Auchentoshan, latest ones I have tried are Speyburn and Dalmore.

You still the man to get in touch with re: Blueflame discounts?

Slainte!

Was in Pitlochry just last night for some A822 banter...

Indeed 30% off blueflame through my group buy PM me for instructions.

Slainte Mhath

Auchentoshan is very mellow, its maybe 4 miles from my door and is the cheapest Malt Asda do, bonus!

Got a Whisky Trail planned for next year, speyside is looking likely! Dalwhinnie and Tomatin en route too

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Born and Bred in Scotland(Bo'ness).....Now in Darlington,NE England..

A Beautiful R32
I live mainly in Sunny Bournemouth (where all you w*****s come and jam our lovely roads when it's sunny)... but I spend quite a bit of time in Orpington too. Used to live in Bognor and Exeter...

I'm not, I used to study in M'boro tho. Went thru Darlo a few times. It makes me laugh when then talk, they always put "right" on the end of their sentences, right!

"So I goes down the pub, right, and I orders a drink, right, and then I sit down with my mates, right"

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
172.com said:
I'm not, I used to study in M'boro tho. Went thru Darlo a few times. It makes me laugh when then talk, they always put "right" on the end of their sentences, right!

"So I goes down the pub, right, and I orders a drink, right, and then I sit down with my mates, right"

You must have went into some weird part of Darlo because i havent come across that and i've been here 21 years.;)

tiTTy & SV650
Darlo aint bad, my dad worked there for a while and one of my mates works there the now with Cummins

White Clio 200 Cup
Chester-Le-Street in County Durham

although i`m often found in Lanarkshire in Scotland as my grandparents live there, or in Consett again in co-durham

380BHPS4 said:
You must have went into some weird part of Darlo because i havent come across that and i've been here 21 years.;)
You must get out more then. I experienced that from the 4 people who came from Darlo on my course:S.